Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Short Love Stories - Madeleine Rain - Jesse Miller 6

Short Love Stories - Madeleine Rain - Jesse Miller 6

Jesse Miller
Madeleine Rain

-- 6 --


Madeleine looked around the apartment and then back at Maggie.

"The first girlfriend," Madeleine added.

Maggie nodded, knowingly. "Jumpcuts," she said quietly.

Madeleine smiled. "I used to think you were a ghost."

"How do you know I'm not," Maggie grinned.

"Well. I guess I don't." She paused and looked over at the bird. "But, the bird sees you, too."

"That lovely bird's probably seen lots of ghosts."

Madeleine was quiet. She looked down at the ground. She looked back up at Maggie, her head tilted slightly like the bird. "Are you?"

Maggie paused. She sighed. "I'm not sure," she said softly. Her look became distant. Madeleine took a deep breath and step towards Maggie, squeezing her hand lightly. Closing her eyes, she leaned in and kissed Maggie just below her ear.

"I don't mind," she said.

THE END

BlogCatalog



1 2 3 4 5 6

0 comments: