Monday, January 23, 2017

Flirty Love Quotes

Flirty Love Quotes

"Most folks like to enjoy the Olympics, mainly because they only happens once every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the probability of meeting someone so special only occurs once in a lifetime."

"Hello! What's wrong with your mobile phone? I tried several times but each time I call it says: The subscriber you are trying to reach is in your heart!"


"Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's out of business."

"It's my birthday! How about a birthday kiss? (Is it really your birthday?) No, but how about a kiss anyway? "

"There must be a lightswitch on my forehead because everytime I see you, you turn me on!"

"One who smokes, has a smoky heart,
One who drinks, has an alcoholic heart...
So dear you must stop eating sweets...
As you are already a sweetheart!"

"Most photographs may be worth a thousand words, but a picture of you needs only one! Wow!"

"I just had to come chat with you. Sweetness is my weakness. "

You just read Flirty Love Quotes