Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dreaming Of You by Bobby E. Ioanes Dream Love Poems | Poetry

Dreaming Of You
by Bobby E. Ioanes

When I close my eyes I dream of you.
Can't sleep at night 'cause I wanna be with you.
Don't want to live, don't want to cry
Without you by my side.

When I go to sleep at night
I ask God to make my days bright.
I know he will do it - I know it is true.
Because he knows I only want to be with you.

I hear your voice inside my head.
I can imagine us together again.
I know it will happen - I know it is true;
Because I asked God if I can be with you.

I see you and I together again;
Holding hands and feeling the pain.
What a beautiful feeling - I wish it were true.
But I am only dreaming - dreaming of you.

Dreaming Of You by Bobby E. Ioanes Dream Love Poems | Poetry

0 comments: