Thursday, November 17, 2011

Special Love by Cassandra Anderson Love Poem | Poetry About Love

Special Love
by Cassandra Anderson

How I want to say so much
But words cannot express
The deep passionate love I have for you
Your love outweighs my stress.

The many nights I dreamnt about you
The many days I wonder
The many hours I prayed to God
That our love will never wander.

The precious days we spend together
The love we have is real
I don't want to be with anyone else
This is how I truly feel.

Baby you make me very happy
Being with you are the happiest days of my life
But the happiest day of all
Is when you make me your sweet wife.

So be my life, be my soul
Be my heart with extra beats
Thank you for being my special love
I finally feel complete.


Special Love by Cassandra Anderson Love Poem | Poetry About Love

0 comments: