Monday, October 17, 2011

Pledge of Love by Vesta Sikora Romantic Love Poems | Love Poems and Poetry

Pledge of Love
by Vesta Sikora

I've made a vow, to no one but you
I pledge my love to forever be true
I'll take care of you and treat you right
I'll lay beside you all through the night
I'll feed you and clothe you and keep you warm
I'll hug you and kiss you and give shelter in the storm
I'll help you and guide you and clear a path
I'll protect you and shield you from an angry man's wrath
I'll listen to your problems help you solve them too
I'll make you a rainbow and let the sun shine through
I'll take your side even if you're wrong
Just to prove our love is strong
I'll plant you flowers and make them grow
They'll be a symbol of love that only we'll know
I'll whisper your name when no one is near
So low that only you can hear
You'll feel my love even if we're apart
You'll know that we are one in heart


Pledge of Love by Vesta Sikora Romantic Love Poems | Love Poems and Poetry


Lovely Romantic Love Poems for lovers to read and share, Enjoy this cute love poems and for more of the romantic stuff check out the cute love quotes, the short love stories, the flirty quotes, the best of the famous love quotes, have a good laugh reading the funny love quotes, cry reading sad love quotes and more, do enjoy the site and share it to your love ones... Many Thanks

0 comments: