Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Im sorry by Cody Bryan Lovely Love Quotes | Romantic Love Poems

Im sorry
by Cody Bryan

Im sorry i hurt you so many times,
I wasted your love as it were dimes.
Im sorry i told you all those lies,
And never payed attention to those heartbroken cries.
Im sorry i never talked things out,
But instead i would always scream and shout.
Its true you dont deserve me,
You deserve much better.
I realize now what i lost,
And im sorry for what my lesson costs.
I wanna change now for the best,
So someday i can stand out among the rest.
Im sorry i never understood the way you cared.
But now life without you makes me scared!
Im sorry for never joking around,
And breaking your heart without makin a sound.
I hope i can be with you again someday,
But for now it seems such a long ways away!

Im sorry by Cody Bryan Lovely Love Quotes | Romantic Love Poems

0 comments: