Thursday, October 27, 2011

How you make me feel by Julia Erdan Romantic Love Poems | Love Poetry

How you make me feel
by Julia Erdan

When I am wrapped up in your arms,
I feel safer than ever before.
When you stare into my eyes, its a feeling I can't ignore.
I know this isn't just a game,
because, what I feel for you,
I never felt with anyone else.
When I am close to you I am overwhelmed with happiness.
You're what I've been waiting for my whole life.
You're someone I can share my love with,
you take away my fears.
Words can't express how much I love you.
But, through this short amount of time,
I hope you realize that my love for you is real.
I'm not with you to play games,
and I know you feel the same.
With you, is where I want to be
because I found someone who loves me just for me.
You give me all the reason in the world
to believe that you won't hurt me in anyway.
And if I ever lost you,
I don't know what I would do.
You probably think I am crazy,
but truthfully I'm not.
Every time that were together,
it's a whole new experience for me.
All I see in this world,
is no one else but you and me.

How you make me feel by Julia Erdan Romantic Love Poems | Love Poetry

0 comments: