Friday, October 21, 2011

The Garden of Love by William Blake Love Poems | Romantic Love Poetry

The Garden of Love
by William  Blake

I went to the Garden of Love.
And saw what I never had seen:
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut,
And "Thou Shalt Not", writ over the door;
So I turn'd to the Garden of Love,
That so many sweet flowers bore,

And I saw it filled with graves,
And tomb-stones where flowers should be:
And Priests in black gowns, were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars, my joys & desires.




The Garden of Love by William  Blake Love Poems | Romantic Love Poetry


Lovely Romantic Love Poems for lovers to read and share, Enjoy this cute love poems and for more of the romantic stuff check out the cute love quotes, the short love stories, the flirty quotes, the best of the famous love quotes, have a good laugh reading the funny love quotes, cry reading sad love quotes and more, do enjoy the site and share it to your love ones... Many Thanks

0 comments: