Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dreaming by Shannon Michaela Jaworski Dream Love Poems | Love Poetry

Dreaming
by Shannon Michaela Jaworski

I see ribbons of ecstacy
when you're sleeping.
You seduce me in slumber
as you dream beautiful dreams.
Currents of adoration surge through me
as I watch you breathe in peace,
And I synchronize my breaths with yours
in my own awakened dream.

I want to rest with you,
but I am too busy gazing at you
with the deepest of loves.
I bend forward, touch my lips to yours
with the softest of kisses
in the most fantastical fashion.

As I arise you smile as though
it were only a part of your dream.
I watch you rest some more,
until I sit beside you
and hold your gentle hands.
Then I lie beside you
and wrap your warm, relaxed body
in my arms and I close my eyes,
waiting to dream with you.

Dreaming by Shannon Michaela Jaworski Dream Love Poems | Love Poetry

0 comments: