Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Breathtaking Fantasy by Joyce Hemsley Romantic Love Poems | Love Poetry

A Breathtaking Fantasy
by Joyce Hemsley

My dearest, here I am planning
a trip down the lane to the sea,
in August as the sun is shining
and you're there to comfort me.
A breathtaking fantasy.

Over the fields we will ramble
picking fruit from God's bramble
soft fruit for jelly & blackberry pie,
oh happy day ~ sing I, sing I,
as my eyes point up to the sky.

We should be well-nourished
with His gift of the purest,
edible berries, and vitamin "C"
giving us strength and vitality,
ever to be in love you see.

My dearest, here I am planning
a breathtaking trip to the sea,
down lover's lane so beguiling,
berries will grow wild and free.
A breathtaking fantasy.


A Breathtaking Fantasy by Joyce Hemsley Romantic Love Poems || Love Poetry

0 comments: