Monday, August 16, 2010

A one sided love story of a girl - Short Love Stories

A one sided love story of a girl - Short Love Stories

18 months ago l meet a man who would change my life forever. I was much too young to understand that one day that one look would be all I thought about. Consumed by him we stumbled upon more than just an average first love, it was something amazing something l wanted to keep forever. However, like life, everything that is good has a bad to it. I could never say this before, but I think one word to describe love is powerful. Internet love is nothing to be ashamed of it’s just something you have to let your self dream about and dreaming well we did a lot of that. Nick was the missing piece of my life something that l had always dreamt about and didn’t have. And when l first meet nick l was swept away by his charm, love and personality. And from that moment l new he was the love of my life and if l ever lost him that piece would go missing again. And when l made the huge decision to leave home at the age of 17, leave my job, family and everything that was special behind to go live on the other side of the world to be with the one man l new l just had to be with. And who would have guessed that l was walking into a trap and something that l wasn’t prepared for.The first 3 months was perfect l had settled in with the love of my life, brought myself my first car that I worked my guts off to afford, found a job that l loved, everything was perfect., we were perfect. And l had no idea l would have to prepare myself for the worse heart broke ever. Everything started to fall part as soon as he brought his love his first Holden. I was so excited “my boyfriend” was buying his first car, l was just so extremely happy for him. Nothing could stop this change no matter how much l told him l loved him with all my heart it just seemed like it was getting worse. Christmas 2001 came l was quite happy than because it was our first Christmas together but sad because it was the first Christmas away from my family. Everyone made me feel so welcome and made my Christmas day a day to remember for the rest of my life. All of a sudden we were all back at work again and l was still loving my work and getting really good pay. I was so excited the first week we went back because that was when l started my contract “fulltime work” and l was starting my child care course in just 2 months. Everything seemed to be great again, well l guess that’s what l thought. It was our 1 year and 6 months together l was so happy. I remember so clear when l woke up that morning l rolled over to hold my nick and he pushed me away and all l wanted to tell him was that l loved him so dearly with all my heart and soul. I remember l waited all morning and afternoon and still he hadn’t said anything about our special day, l think l waited till about 5:30 that afternoon and l said “sweet heart happy anniversary” and he said ohh l didn’t get you anything. But l didn’t want anything from my baby all l wanted was for him to say ohh Tanya l love you. Now lm back home with no job, no money, no car and no love from the love of my life. I feel so empty and l know now l didn’t know what l had till he was gone.One strange thing is that l don’t remember what nick was wearing the last time l saw him but l can still see so clear what my babe wore the first time l set eyes on him. White barker shirt, blue puma pants, green boxers, white joggers and his blue adidas bag in his left hand that he put down while he put his long arms around me. I may have lost my love of my life but I will cherish the memories of him forever. Nick will always have a special place in my heart. I have suffered a lot but I still believe the love that we both shared was the greatest gift that could ever been given to me. I will always love you nick your in my heart forever

0 comments: