Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Funny Love Quotes

Funny Love Quotes

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
-- Albert Einstein

An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
-- Agatha Christie

When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
-- Anonymous

I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
-- Woody Allen

Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.
-- W. Somerset Maugham

I am not one of those who do not believe in love at first sight, but I believe in taking a second look.
-- H. Vincent

Love is like a game of chess:
One false move and you're mated.
-- Anonymous

Rose are red; violets are blue;
when I think of you,
my writing comes out corny.
-- Anonymous

Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
-- Anonymous

My husband and I fell in love at first sight... maybe I should have taken a second look.
-- Crimes and Misdemeanors

"First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down."
-- George Burns

"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife."
Groucho Marx

0 comments: