Thursday, September 24, 2009

Famous Love Quotes

Famous Love Quotes

"Do you love me because I am beautiful,
or am I beautiful because you love me?"
--Cinderella

"There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved."
--George Sand

"Love is blind"
--Anonymous

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
--Ingrid Bergman

"I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love."
--Henry Ward Beecher

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
--La Rochefoucauld

"The best thing about me is you."
--Shannon Crown

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
--Sam Keen

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
--Heather Cortez

"To love another person is to see the face of God."
--Les Miserables

0 comments: